Tops: Missoni Crepe Blouse @ Target, J. Crew Honeycomb in Acorn
Bottom: Citizen of Humanity Flare Ingrid Jeans
Shoes: Naturalizer Bates Bootie
The weather became drastically cold, bearing down to mid 40s. It has been raining and outside has been cloudy, dreary, and moody. That’s what is so different about my outfit. I love the pop of color the Missoni blouse brings to the outfit. I am wearing a XS in the blouse. It fits great however after moving around, its length is a bit short and also the arm length is a tad short. I prefer longer sleeves and a longer length for my shirts. Not a big deal and it’s hardly noticeable.
Target’s Missoni line has been MIA for a quite a while. I was surprised to see it come back after New Years. I assume it was long gone. On this Target.com shopping spree, I managed to pick up the line’s floppy hat, scarf, the zig zag dress (XL in girls sizing – cheapers by $20 compared to Women’s sizing!), and 2 blouses.
While shopping, many Missoni items were still MIA however 4 nights ago, many items popped back up.
Use this COUPON: TGTHTT5Z for 10% off your online order. Expires 1/29/2012.
Shoes… what can I say? I love shoes. I think it is so important that you have a shoe for any activity or event. So my hunt for a great pair of heels began at Target.com. My local Target doesn’t stock much. Correction: It does stock but mostly in a big messy pile of stuff thrown together. It’s like a bunch of wolves got their hands on shoes and went at it.
I have been craving for a new pair of wedges and a pair of T-strap heels.
These are the three I bought for a total of : $34.00. Yes, 3 pairs for $34.00. Unfortunately I had to pay tax and shipping and it came out to $54.00. Not bad still for 3 pairs of shoes.
1. Merona Mandana Pump in Black – $12.48
2. Merona Elvera Wedge in Red – $9.98
1. The Merona T-Strap Pump is by far the best pumps I have ever own. They are comfortable, sexy, and right on trendy. Just what I was looking for. It has a 3″ Stacked heel and the soles are so cushy. The balls of my feet were rejoicing when I tried it on. This is a keeper!
2. Elvera Demi Wedge Sandal was not too my liking once I took it out of the shoebox. I liked that it was a lower wedge heel. There are multiple slim straps that gathers together at the toes. I thought it was too much going on. I didn’t try it on so I don’t know how comfortable these shoes were. RETURNED!
3. Teala Wedge is a 4.25″ platform shoe that looked really cool and comfortable online. When I tried it on, however the arch of this shoes dipped a lot more than my arch. It has a very comfortable sole though. I bought a 7 1/2, my usual post pregnancy shoe size, but felt it runs wider than normal. Not for me. RETURNED!
Anyone buy anything from target.com or Target App lately?
Total Head to Toe look = $42.95
This is a casual yet work appropriate outfit. I really like the beading detail on the tee. It gives a basic tee the right amount of sparkle and ups the dress the factor. The skirt is very comfortable and form fitting. The shoes are beautiful strappy pumps that are cushy and only for $12.48!
Altogether this outfit cost me $42.95 at Target.com. It is an unbelievable deal that looks a lot more expensive than it actually is.
Is this a good $50 Outfit for work?