Shoes… what can I say? I love shoes. I think it is so important that you have a shoe for any activity or event. So my hunt for a great pair of heels began at Target.com. My local Target doesn’t stock much. Correction: It does stock but mostly in a big messy pile of stuff thrown together. It’s like a bunch of wolves got their hands on shoes and went at it.
I have been craving for a new pair of wedges and a pair of T-strap heels.
These are the three I bought for a total of : $34.00. Yes, 3 pairs for $34.00. Unfortunately I had to pay tax and shipping and it came out to $54.00. Not bad still for 3 pairs of shoes.
1. Merona Mandana Pump in Black – $12.48
2. Merona Elvera Wedge in Red – $9.98
1. The Merona T-Strap Pump is by far the best pumps I have ever own. They are comfortable, sexy, and right on trendy. Just what I was looking for. It has a 3″ Stacked heel and the soles are so cushy. The balls of my feet were rejoicing when I tried it on. This is a keeper!
2. Elvera Demi Wedge Sandal was not too my liking once I took it out of the shoebox. I liked that it was a lower wedge heel. There are multiple slim straps that gathers together at the toes. I thought it was too much going on. I didn’t try it on so I don’t know how comfortable these shoes were. RETURNED!
3. Teala Wedge is a 4.25″ platform shoe that looked really cool and comfortable online. When I tried it on, however the arch of this shoes dipped a lot more than my arch. It has a very comfortable sole though. I bought a 7 1/2, my usual post pregnancy shoe size, but felt it runs wider than normal. Not for me. RETURNED!
Anyone buy anything from target.com or Target App lately?