Too Much On My Mind
It is bedtime and I’m still awake. This has been happening more and more lately. I am so tired, my eyes are drooping. But my brain is still active. It’s churning and things keep popping up that I have to do.
1. Find stupid font that can be embedded into Adobe Indesign and exported to a PDF.
Sounds harder than it actually is. I have been searching for so called font for the past 24 hours.
2. Sippy Cup mess continues. Baby refuses any sight of a sippy cup with milk. Will take sippy ONLY for juice and water.
3. Get MBA? Where the hell did that come from? Should I be going to school at all?
4. Work on baby#2.
Yeah right, when baby#1 is a handful already. I must be insane. But maybe I am insane, cuz I do want a baby #2.
5. Need to finish catalog drafts for print production. Way behind.
6. Need to submit data for April’s Newsletter.
8. Schedule flight and hotel for Los Angeles product meeting.
9. Design a blog layout. I feel creative lately.
10. Stories. Mad mad stories of Gracie and Nick. They want their romance story told.